Thursday, April 3, 2014

New Collection Coming Soon!!



Hello all you fanatics out there!! Guess what?? I'm baaaaack!!! I've been gone dealing with RL and only been back for less than a week but what a difference a few days makes!!

I'm happy to announce that I will be releasing a new Themed Collection!!  This is something I have been wanting to create and make since I first opened Sadie's Designs. I read the book when I was in middle school and fell in love with Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and loved the Disney version Alice in Wonderland. With the new movie version it took on a whole new path and I fell in love all over again.

So! In the next week or so I will be releasing the Wonderland Collection which will include a classic look and the new twisted look of Alice in Wonderland!! I'm excited for its release and I hope you all are as well!! Fairfarren All!

~Sadie~

No comments:

Post a Comment