Saturday, March 15, 2014

Whovians Invade!!

This week I've released a line of Dr Who Themed products! I'm a huge sci-fi fan and Whovian. My favorites range all over the place but creating these themed furniture pieces and posters have been my favorite project. What I like most about this line is that I and any other Dr Who fan can show off their love for that crazy Time Lord without having to pay enormous amounts of Linden. Also, it has been difficult for me to find anything to add to my house so I thought- well why not create what I want? That's part of what SL is all about! So let's take a look at the new line of products.

This poster that features the saying "I'm a Fish and Custard Kinda Guy" was inspired by a conversation with a friend about snacks and one of us suddenly blurted out "I want fish and custard!" lol Who can forget that wonderful moment when he first sat down with that little red head finally figuring out what he loved. It's on sale for only 20L on Marketplace.

The Gallifreyan Waterfall has a flowing water texture over Gallifreyan writing that spells 'Dr Who'. It is framed by a blue silver frame with blue marble for the base. It is only 30L on Marketplace for a limited time.

This poster is a great visual and conversational piece. It states
what all of us Whovians secret desires are...to hear that sound (you know...when he leaves the parking break on?). We all know that no matter what is going on in life- if that sound is heard within range of us- we are all ready to jump in on the adventures waiting. 15L on Marketplace now.
This ottoman is dark blue on the lower cushion and light blue above that with the Gallifreyan writing centered on top. It is Mod/Copy so you place any sitting poses you want on it when you place it in your home. It is only 25L! 



This poster features the sexy and funny saying "Talk Gallifreyan to me Raggedy Man" with the Dr Who name written in Gallifreyan centered. It is a darker shade in world as you will see on MP- not sure why Blogger decided to make it all bright! lol Individually this poster is listed at 15L and the pillow (found here) is only 20L.


But if you are looking for a Whovian themed furniture set, I have put together the poster above, the Gallifreyan Ottoman, and the Talk to Me pillow for only 69L! All together they only take up 4 prims! For me that's exciting because I love to save on prims but still have the things I want! But then again don't we all??

The last piece in the Whovian Theme is the BW Pillow. Who can forget Bad Wolf? For every Dr Who fan, those two words together will only ever hold one meaning. The pillow is dark blue with 'BW' in white on the background and "Bad Wolf" scrawled across the foreground. This piece is only 20L for a limited time on Marketplace!


I hope that you enjoy these pieces as much as I have, they add great spice and uniqueness to any Whovian home. Just click on the images to see them on Marketplace and purchase your favorite today!! As always if you have any questions or looking for certain personalized pieces just IM me in world!! With all the new releases and products coming out at Sadie's Designs, I encourage you to join the in world group to stay updated and receive the monthly group gifts!!



No comments:

Post a Comment