Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Releases and Exciting Things to Come!!

Hello Fanatics!!! I hope everyone's week is going great!! Wonderful things are happening in the labs at Sadie's Designs!! LOL There are some new items in Marketplace.


 Normally with my designs and posters, I've done a design and put it up as a one board poster. Well things are about to change!! I've released some new pieces to give you all a taste of things to come but of course there is a hint in this post!


The first set of new things are the window panes. I have a lot of friends that love to build and even though I've never built a home before I have customized them. Window panes and window textures have always been a favorite of mine. So I've taken some of my designs and turned them into window panes that are copy and modifiable. You can resize them to any window and copy them to as many windows as you would like! I will be expanding this further by splitting the window pane textures and putting them in set ornamental window frames. As always they will be perfect for any home or castle.






The other area of development coming out of the labs is specially designed furniture. That's right, my designs will now be on pillows, screens, benches and well anything else I can think of honestly!! I love this new direction and am so excited to see what's next!!


As always I do this because I love to, and it gives me something to pour my creative mojo into and I'm such a nerd about some things. I love creating and the vast amount of possibilities that are available in SL are endless. It took someone helping me realize that there was so much possible, and a great woman to push me to believe in myself. Nightmare and Clara- A special Thank You for helping me realize I am capable of doing so much more!!

I've decided to clear out the old inventory in the Marketplace Store to make room for the new. Even though the old designs are gone, I will always have them available if someone needs a replacement. I'm so excited at all the new possibilities out there!

"Who" knows what's next?! If you ask I'll only tell you with a big grin "Spoilers!"




No comments:

Post a Comment