Friday, July 26, 2013

Wonderland and Updates

Once again I found myself this week without power. This seems to happen about every summer at least. Either the A/C goes out, or we lose power. This time we lost power due to a freak summer thunderstorm. No one saw this one coming, it popped up out of nowhere and became severe very quickly.

Needless to say,we were without power for about three days. Despite the lack of A/C and being able to hop on SL- I was able to get a couple of designs done. So those will be posted soon.

Before we lost power I had decided the week before to do another design series. I decided there would be about six designs all based on the old cartoon movie version and the new movie version of Alice in Wonderland. I have always been fascinated by the artistry in the book drawings and movies. Especially Tim Burton's vision of Wonderland.

I have begun work on the layout of the series and will be releasing them one by one instead of all at once. I have heard they are planning a second Alice movie with Tim Burton which makes me really excited!!

So some of you may be wondering "What happened to the in world store?" I apologize to those of you who IMed me looking for the store only to be disappointed. My store was set up in world at The Rocky Mountain Music Club, where I was also a blogger and FB Manager as well. Unfortunately,due to circumstances out of anyone's control, the club had to shut down.

So I am looking for a new location out there to set up shop again, and I'm excited at all the possibilities! I'm also looking for another club to blog for and FB Manage. I love working with clubs because of the social aspect of things. I've been blogging for different companies over the past year in real life, and I love that I can take that experience and use it towards giving people an inside look into clubs, stores, DJs, etc in SL.

So keep an eye out for the new designs coming out as well as my 'Wonderland' Series coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment