Thursday, February 27, 2014

Brushing Off The Dust



Devine Design

Hello All!! So..it's been awhile! lol Well as most of you know I'm still in SL, after a little sabbatical to deal with RL I hopped right back into things. I'm still turning out new designs and am now blogging for a wonderful club!

Elegant
Everyone who knows me knows that I love to blog and draw. I'm currently blogging for Yummy Inc Club and Shopping Mall(click the link for a shameless plug). Have to say- I love it! And I mean it, the staff are nothing but friendly and sweet and my boss Vana is so easy to talk to. It doesn't feel like 'meetings' when I talk to her about the blog, and it's a real collaboration which I really enjoy. Working with people like her is what makes my job fun.
CrestR

When it comes to my designs I'm still working at them. I've put out some new ones this year but I'm looking to take a new path with them. Which means challenging myself and pushing boundaries. I'm excited and a little nervous. The trick is to believe in myself that I can draw more than just scroll work. Also I'm going to try something other than color manipulation. I got some great ideas from my SL family and always looking for more avenues. the more options I have with my work the more excited I get.

I don't have an in world store anymore (slight sad face) but that's only because of fundage. And right now, I'm cool with just marketplace. :) I will get some in world space when I get a good steady flow of more income.

UniqueR
Balancing blogging and designing is still something I'm working on lol We all know that I have to be in the right creative mood to draw but when I feel it coming on I tend to suddenly get nervous about what I'm trying to do. So I've decided to start ghost drawing- it's kind of like ghost writing. Like when I have a writing project and I hit writer's block I just start writing and typing about random topics to get my brain in the right gear. This can lead to lots of drawing paper on the floor lol but it has helped alot.

Be My Valentine
Other news- weddings!! There are so many going on in the next few months it amazing! I always get sentimental about them. It's always a great thing when two people decide to make that commitment to each other and the level of love they have just inspires me. Makes me glad to witness that love- it's a reminder that it does exist. I'm so completely in love with Flint and I want everyone in the world to know what this feels like. Love is not just something that was created to sell products or candy, it's a word used to describe something amazing we as humans feel. A lot of the time that word is just too little to describe all the feelings, and other times it's a huge word. I don't think any other word in the English language carries more meaning and more feeling. So I'm taking this moment to say Congratualtions! to everyone that are setting dates and cooing over wedding sets and dresses. So Exciting!!
Funk

Well that's about it for today!! I will be posting more here because- well lol I love to blog. See you guys in world!!

~Sadie~

No comments:

Post a Comment