Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New Items!


I've released a Simple Garden Gazebo on Marketplace as a precursor to the new garden line of products I am starting. I love decorating outside as well as in, so I decided to make some garden stuff. Most of the pieces I will release will not have cuddle or sit things in them. This is for the simple reason that when I go to cuddle I like to use cuddle poses and rugs that have poses in them I like.

Most of the time when I buy something the poses just aren't what I'm looking for but the product is gorgeous. So I will be letting my customers have stuff that will accent their gardens with the capabilities to use their own favorite pose stuff. For the product pictures my sister and brother- Nic and Aly, pulled out a cuddle rug they love to use to help show the size and space of the gazebo. I want to thank them for posing with this gazebo and looking so cute together!

The gazebo released this week has a light stone floor with stone columns. The vines accent the columns giving it depth and more beauty. It is only 23 prims and is copy modify permissions so that you can re-size it to fit any area you have. I have also included in this piece the 'Our Little Haven" sign as a bonus that is 1 prim and copy only. It is available on Marketplace as a separate piece if you only want the home decor sign.

I will be releasing about one product for the garden decor line every week so keep a lookout here, Facebook, and in the inworld group!

No comments:

Post a Comment