Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Vision Behind Sadie's Designs







When I began in SL a little over a year ago now, the first thing I realized I loved to do was decorate and rearrange my house (which I still do about two to three times a month at the very least). I loved the different themes I could do, and I always looked for low prim posters and things to hang to add that perfect accent.

In RL I loved to doodle and draw things out. I discovered that I wanted to hang them in my house, but that they needed something a little extra. So I played with them on the computer and found the fun way to make my drawings and designs have pizzazz.

Recently my friends and family suggested that I put them up for others to enjoy as well. So- Sadie's Designs was created (see the link to the right for the SL Marketplace Store). As with all artists, I always struggled with that little voice in my head that said it was just right- it wasn't perfect. But I was soon proven wrong when orders started popping up left and right.



Once that started, my confidence went up and I started to advertise myself in the other area that I love- writing. I have done articles, blog posts, and facebook posts for companies in RL- so I decided to bring that into SL as well. I'm now a blogger and Facebook manager in SL.

My schedule is hectic, but I love staying busy. I've recently opened a store in the world for the first time, and I'm Uber excited. It's located at The Rocky Mountain Music Club and my sister Clara has a store right next to mine. She runs CM Bludstone Designs. She specializes in Home Decals and now tattoos! I'm wearing one her tattoos in the world now as we speak.


Running and developing Sadie's Designs gives me a sense of fulfillment, and one thing I will never give in to is prices. Decorating a home, club or store shouldn't cost an arm and a leg- all of my designs are available at 25L and will stay that way. For specialized and individual designs, prices will be negotiated. So stop by the shop in the world today or check out the Marketplace store for your home decor- if you want something special for any occasion or something for your unique decor/club/store- just drop me a notecard in world letting me know what you are looking for! (If you are with a club or store, include the landmark so I can visit and get a feel for what you look you have now)


Till next post when I highlight the Zodiacs available!

~SadieRoze~

No comments:

Post a Comment