Friday, March 24, 2017

Brushing the Dust off!

So I have not posted on this blog for...well...let's not put a number on it. LOL The great things that took me away from SL are still a wonderful part of my life but now I have been able to create, build, and bring imagination to life! My favorite thing about SL!

There are so many great things happening with Sadie's Design this year and it makes me happy to see the products I make are enjoyed and wanted in SL. And with a brand new store, Sadie's Design moves from Marketplace to Inworld! It's a beautiful store on a gorgeous sim called Valsburg. It's a wonderful community with shopping, coffee shops, homes to rent, and it's being developed more everyday! And it's right next door to our sister store The Reckless Angel! So excited to see how it is growing and expanding!

One of the most exciting things for me is the Spoonful of Sugar Festival to Benefit Drs Without Borders! Being a part of the festival is an honor! It is the first festival I have ever participated in and trying new things has turned out to be fantastic! It's a wonderful cause and has opened so many doors to other events like this! I've met some wonder people including the author of The Valkyrie Fringe! I've put a link to her blog in the left column!

I've also had the honor of being invited to participate in the Home and Garden Expo! I'm looking forward to being a part of another great cause as this event supports Relay for Life. It's a whole new year and great things are happening at Sadie's Design so stay a part of it and come along for the ride!

Check out the page tabs at the top to see recent products for Outdoor and Indoor!

~Sadie~

1 comment: