Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New Collections are Out Now!

The Rome Collection and Paris Collection are now on marketplace! I’ve been gone for a couple of weeks but that has not stopped me from working on new designs and products. I’m excited to release these two new collections.

The Rome Collection features two products, Rome Framed, and the Honore’d’ Bondone Quote! Rome framed is a simple piece but I wanted to add some flare to it, I framed each letter in a green tinted marble, with each letter in a frame with a slight antique look. Hung with wires accented by light bulbs this piece is a great decoration. It is simple but still has some flair to it.

The Giotto di Bondone Quote- “Rome is...” is a unique piece that brings to life this quote. Behind each part of the quote I have brought out famous landmarks of Rome, views of the city and countryside. This quote grabbed my attention and I couldn’t let it go until I could bring it to life. I hope that people enjoy this piece as much as I do, it brings the imagination to life and make me want to visit Rome more and more every time I read it.
Rome is...the city of Echoes, the city of Illusions, and the city of Yearning...

Though the Rome Collection only has these two pieces so far I am excited to say that more pieces will be coming out in the next month or so- keep a look out!

The Paris Collection is one of my favorites because I love the lure, grandeur, and style that comes to mind when one thinks of Paris. The pieces in this collection are simple yet beautiful in design.  The first piece is a simple quote by a Frenchman of the name Honore’d’ Ulfe that says ““The price of love is only love…one must love if one desires to be loved.” I was looking for a romantic quote and came across this. It definitely speaks of the heart and the one thing we always seem to forget when we search for love…we have to be willing to love in order to receive it. For me, this quote was perfect.

The second piece of the collection resembles the Rome Framed piece of the Rome Collection. I wanted to do the same with the word Paris because I love the simplicity and flair of the framed letters and the way they are hung. It is a simple piece but when displayed shows the love and desire inside of all of us for Paris. I hope that you enjoy this piece as much as I have.




The final and main piece of the Paris Collection is an Eiffel Tower Picture Frame piece. The Eiffel Tower in this piece is surrounded by picture frames and floral designs at the legs of the tower. In the middle is a ribbon with “My Belle Vie” written on it. This phrase means “My Beautiful Life”. You can easily put your SL pictures in the frames, just drag and drop, and show off your beautiful second life. There is no doubt that this piece is simple but gorgeous. It can be resized to fit any size room and will definitely earn you compliments of taste.


I will be adding to these two collections just as I will be adding to the Whovian Collection within the next couple of weeks. I am excited to say that the new additions are being created now and I can’t wait for everyone to see them. As a Whovian working on this Collection always gets me excited. My imagination runs wild with this topic and I know that there is so much that can be done with it- I've only scratched the surface. So keep your eyes peeled for the new release announcement here, in world with Sadie’s Designs group, or on Facebook! And as always if you have an idea or want a customized piece done just IM me (SadieRoze) in world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment